Build a solid foundation in Merchandise Planning
Foundations is an entry level course, coupling together the context and principles of the Merchandise Planning landscape, with the technical retail maths calculations, to truly give a holistic and well rounded introduction to Merchandise Planning. Retail maths in isolation without the context and principles loses meaning and application, which is why we’ve designed the course in this unique way as we don’t believe you can have one without the other.
Are you in??
👉 What you'll get:
- More than 50 lessons in total, including 30 videos and 20+ quizes and worksheets
- 2 detailed glossaries - 'Talk it Up' and 'Measure Up' covering ALL the retail calculations and terminology you'll ever need to know
- Self paced learning - complete online, anytime, anywhere
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime course access
🎁 Plus 2 bonus sections!
- "Intro to the Merchandise Financial Plan" - In this new bonus section we bring all the learning together and introduce you to the Merchandise Financial Plan (MFP).
- "R.E.A.L. Reporting" - Take your reporting from dull to dynamic with Susan's 4 R.E.A.L steps on how to approach your analysis, what questions to ask, what actions to take, and most importantly how to present your information in an influential and engaging way.
🙋♀️ Who is this course for?
- This is an entry level course designed for those new to Merchandise Planning or Retail
- It's also a great course for anyone working in another area of retail who is keen to learn more about the Merchandise Planning function
- Great as a refresher for seasoned Planners who want to learn a new perspective
- Perfect for Founders and Business owners who want to understand how Planning could impact their business.
Become a Merchandise Planner of influence today!
- One payment only.
- Prices listed are USD and will be converted to your local currency during the payment process.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card or Paypal account automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt.