Learn from Industry expert
Known as an expert in her field, her collaborative style and people skills are evidenced through a strong track record in attracting and retaining highly skilled Planning professionals, often through volatility; she always brings a stabilising influence and collaboration across functions.
With her unique perspective and way with words, Susan communicates Merchandise Planning principles and concepts in a manner that is engaging and hits the mark with junior through to executive audiences.
Featured in ...
On the front line ...
Over the course of her 25 year career, Susan has gained extensive experience at the Executive level, developing, integrating and managing the Planning function. Her experience includes positions across many Retail businesses large and small, across the globe:
- Group Merchandise Planning Manager; The Cotton On Group
- General Manager Merchandise Planning; Retail Adventures
- Merchandise Planning Manager (Company); Australian Discount Retail
- Company Merchandise Planning Manager; Best and Less
- General Manager of Merchandise Planning and Inventory; The Warehouse
- Merchandise Manager (Buying & Planning); Seduce
- Senior Merchandise Planner; The Foschini Group
And now, as the CEO and Founder of SMART IN PLANNING, in 7 short years she has worked with over 100 businesses and brands, with a combined annual turnover in excess of $20 Billion!
Awards and Recognition ...
NORA Network Solution Partner Excellence Awards:
- Winner Best Retail Consultancy 2021
- Winner Best Business Process Outsourcing 2019
- Winner Best Retail Insights 2018
- Winner Best Business Process Outsourcing 2018